For information on the application process, please click here.
1. Submit the completed “Sigh-of-Relief” Application Form Electronically.
Click Here for the “Sigh-of-Relief” Application form.
2. Email a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This scholarship application will not be considered without a copy of the FAFSA form. Click here for the form.
1. Submit the completed Journalism Application form electronically.
Click here for the Journalism Scholarship Application.
2. E-mail your feature story to email@example.com. Be sure to include only your student school ID number (no names) on your feature story.
*Submissions for Journalism Scholarships must be received by April 1, 2016.
*Please direct any questions regarding the Journalism Scholarship to Jon DeLisle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to complete any additional documentation that may be required by your school!